Thanksgiving ! Glutenfree!



  I know this is not the thanksgiving menu we brainstormed. When I discussed the menu with my daughter, she expressed that she would prefer the authentic thanksgiving recipes instead. So the challenges before me were threefold. First, this being  my first time endeavor for making thanksgiving dinner ; Second, I wanted it gluten free for my daughter and third, me and my husband being vegetarian ,we definitely wanted to have some vegetarian options also.Hence  my thanksgiving spread  consisted of beautiful turkey, gluten free gravy , gluten free stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes,broccolli cheese and  rice casserole, pan fried brussels sprouts , vegetables with turkey drippings , cranberry chutney sauce and cranberry relish. We finished our dinner with sweet potato casserole. Although this was my first attempt, all the recipes came out really well . My daughter and husband gave some incredible comments about my cooking skills. That made my day! The recipes from my spread will be coming in my forthcoming posts.

Comments

Popular Posts