Essentials for easy entertaining !

 






Summer is round the corner. My family is visiting us from overseas. We are super excited and cannot wait  to have a  quality  time together. I have decided to take care of few things ahead to  make entertaining easier and more fun for me and my guests. These make ahead recipes will help me entertain at any day of the week in a jiffy.


So let's take charge!


1. Ginger garlic paste


2. Fried onion brown paste


3. Kofte( like meatballs)- Ghiya(bottlegourd), aloo paneer mix, keema,


4. Make samosas and freeze


5.Papri


6. Mathri


7. Chivra


8. Imli( Tamarind) Chutney


9. Mint and coriander ( Dhaniya Pudina)chutney


10. Bulk gravies -   1. Basic masala gravy

                                2. Makhani gravy
                                3. White gravy
                                4. Peanut sesame seed and coconut gravy with tamarind and jaggery.


11. Cans of garbanzo beans, black eyed peas, kidney beans and tomato paste




I will be posting all these recipes in my forthcoming posts as I make them. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts